Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of PURITAN LIFE
Looked to the Bible as source of morality
Obedience to God
The belief that all men are born vile and irredeemable
Teaching through the Bible
Education was evil if not through the
Puritans dissaproved the celebration of Christmas.
Any kind of celebration other than marriage was prohibited.
The puritains didn't really have time for fun and didnt really want to do any thing for fun, because the puritan thought of anything fun as a sin. they also spent much of there time at church, praying and doing chores. that caused them not to have time to do anything they thought of being pleasurable .