Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Module 1: Unit 1: Lesson 12
Transcript of Module 1: Unit 1: Lesson 12
Writing with Evidence
"I Become Supreme Lord of the Bathroom"
1. Find your favorite sentence in this chapter.
2. Write it on a notecard.
3. Why is it your favorite?
- beautiful language
This assignment focuses on pp.
93-95 in Chapter 7
. On these pages, Percy's journey can be aligned to four difference parts of "The Hero's Journey"
1. "Entering the Unknown"
2. "Supernatural Aid"
3. "Allies and Helpers"
4. "The Road of Trials
1. Reread the four parts of "The Hero's
Journey" listed before closely reading
pages 93-95. This will help focus your
reading as you find evidence.
2. Choose one experience from
and match it with a
stage in "The Hero's Journey"
3. Gather evidence from
4. Gather evidence from "The Hero's
5. Use your graphic organizer to help
you write the paragraph.
I can select evidence from both
The Lightning Thief
and "The Hero's Journey" that shows how Percy is on a hero's journey.
I can write a
describing how Percy's experiences align with "The Hero's Journey"