Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Ann Taylor
Events Accessories Business Attire Swimwear Corporate merchandise Problems/Issues $79.99 Ann Taylor Brand Differentiation Brand Extension shoes cosmetics Targeting Niche SWOT Analysis Lack of differentiation Successful competitors Financial Analysis $39.99 Loft S
T Competitive Analysis Potential Entrants Substitutes Supplier/Buyer Power Rivalry Brand recognition PEST Analysis P
D Targeting the 35 + niche business cycle change in work attitudes baby boomer demographic business attire change real estate expansion regulatory changes from economic downturn Segment/Trend Analysis Retail
Industry: - discount mass merchandise
- multitier department store
- specialty store chain Industry
Trends: - need for brand proliferation - single product focus increases risk COO
Laura Weil CMO
Elaine Boltz Management Turnover target age groups, income disparities Recommendations Differentiation:
- Programs to attract talented management personnel
- Creative & innovative advertisting/marketing programs
- Technology development Brand Extension:
- Reduce brand proliferation
- Focus on core competencies Targeting a Niche
- Avoid reliance on online stores
- M&A and outsourcing
- Children's collections online stores