Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Modals to Express Degrees of Certainty, PART 3 (A04)
Transcript of Modals to Express Degrees of Certainty, PART 3 (A04)
Modals to Express Degrees of Certainty
What structures can we use?
It's almost 9:00p.m. The guests should be arriving soon.
George is very bright. He ought to do well in his new job.
and the base form of the verb when we are almost certain about a future event.
- However, we can use
when we are less certain about a future event. For example:
She may pass with 100. It seems that she understands this grammar course.
He is very weird. He might never get married.