Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in the manual
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of PROF Center
and learning across the disciplines at
Who are we?
Foster a culture of teaching and learning excellence across TAMIU,
while supporting Faculty in research and institutional practices that prepare students for success in their chosen academic or professional careers in a diverse, complex and global society.
These are some of our activities...
New faculty orientation
Cultural competence enhancement
Facilitation of best teaching practices
Mentoring (Student and faculty)
Peer evaluation for teaching
Visit our website:
© All rights reserved
Developed by: Jose Luis Moreno
for TAMIU-PROF Center