Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Libraries of the future
Transcript of Libraries of the future
Libraries of the future:
The future of the library is not an open book!
Common spaces (libraries, cafés, hallways, etc.) have social, collaborative, comfort and other practical demands. How do we make these spaces active learning spaces without sacrificing other demands?
Are there options for creating knowledge resources in our common spaces?
Could students learn and prepare for college and careers through the common space environments? How?
Please record your answers at:
"I used to be greeted by a sea of faces with questions like how to spell 'Albuquerque,'" said Amy E. Ryan, a career librarian since the 1970s and now president of the Boston Public Library. "That's all over. It's now about providing an experience."