Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Math Vocabulary 4th grade
Transcript of Math Vocabulary 4th grade
The number above the fraction bar in a fraction
The number below the fraction bar in a frction. The total number of equal parts in all.
The product of a given factor and any whole number.
The numbers multiplied together to find a product.
Line of Symmetry
A line on which a figure can be folded so that both halfs are the same.
by zachery pannacci
A fraction is a symbol, such as 2/3, 5/1, or 8/5, used to name a part of a whole, a part of a set, a location on a number line, or a division of whole nubers.
The number by which another number is divided.
The number to be divided
The answer to a division problem.