Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Basketball
Basketball: History and Key Concepts
1. The ball can be thrown in any direction with one or both hands.
2. The ball can be batted in any direction with one or both hands, but never with the fist.
3. A player cannot run with the ball. The player must throw it from the spot on which he catches it.
4. The ball muse be held in or between the hands. The arms or body must not be used for holding it.
5. No shouldering, holding, pushing, striking or tripping an opponent
6. A foul is striking at the ball with the fist.
7. If a side makes three consecutive fouls it counts a goal for the opponents.
8. A goal shall be made when the ball is thrown or batted from the ground into the basket and stays there
9. When the ball goes out of bounds, it shall be thrown into the field and played by the first person touching it.
10. The umpire shall be judge of the men and shall note the fouls and notify the referee when three consecutive fouls have been made.
11. The referee shall be the judge of the ball and decide when it is in play in bounds, to which side it belongs, and shall keep the time.
12. The time shall be two 15-minute halves with a five minute rest between.
13. The side scoring the most goals in that time shall be declared the winner.
21st Century Equipment
Backboard ( Different Styles)
Over 100 rules
Fouls (Personal & Technical)
Shot Clock Violation
Technique for Shooting (BEEF)