Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Ad Media
% of households that own at least one tv:
1975 - 57%(1 set)
2012 - 96.7%(3 sets)
Name the 3 most read newspapers in the United States...
The average person only sees a few ads every day...
???TRUE OR FALSE???
TV is the main ad medium in the US...
Magazine ads have a longer life
than newspaper ads...
To reach the max # of customers,
advertising uses a set format
that is defined in terms
of TIME or SPACE...
All internet ads cost the same...
Top 3 most read magazines:
1. AARP The Magazine
2. AARP The Bulletin
3. Costco Connection
4. Game Informer (GameStop)
5. Better Homes & Gardens
6. Reader's Digest
7. Good Housekeeping
8. Family Circle
9. National Geographic
Commonly called "junk mail"
Facebook has BILLIONS of users...
WEBcast + semINAR=
...streaming audio is non-recordable
If you Google pop-up blocker
you will get over 2,780,000 results.
There are over 15,000 radio stations in the U.S.
Wall sTreet journal
new york times
AT & T has mostly phased out paper phone books.
idk, google it!