Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
How I would run a Social Media campaign
Transcript of How I would run a Social Media campaign
Social Media campaign
By Clarissa Kirk
Reasons for using Social Media
Using Social Media in a business can have a massively
on the company's overall
if carried out correctly. Examples of how Social Media campaigns can be used:
Events - build up promotion, live coverage, after event coverage and promotion
Building relationships with all over the world
Tracking and monitoring mentions and hashtags regarding brands
Creating a clear brand image and persona over Social Media
Cost-effective digital marketing
Allows companies to really listen to their customers
Identify the Business
To carry out an effective Social Media campaign the company's
values and goals
must be understood and incorporated into all aspects of Social Media and web use.
This includes the company's
vision and message
Clear aims, objectives and goals
should be set for Social Media use so a
can be used over all platforms and channels.
Identify your target audience groups
Who are they
- Age, gender, income bracket A-E, location etc
After identifying the main target audience groups the
correct social media platforms
can be chosen to best suit the audiences behavior and internet usage including viewable and clickable content.
Choosing Social Media Platforms
On each Social Media platform users expect a different user experience. It is important for buisness' to choose the correct platform to market their content and interact with their target audience.
- Behind the scenes footage, VIP incentives and discounts, Questions and interaction, best to maintain a community, personal touch in posts and replys, used by both business' and people alike
- Best to grow a community, lots of marketing posts, rewritten personalised headlines, hashtags and mentions can be tracked, lots of direct message via @companyname, used by business' and people alike
- Formal business platform, used for business news and job posting including contact details, can also be used for lead generation, mainly used by business people and business'
- High quality editorial images, behind the scenes clips, use lots of hashtags and mentions @companyname to promoto who the company know and are associated with, competitions via specific hashtags, used by business' and people alike
Social Media Management
Social Media Management tools such as
, SproutSocial and Tweetdeck can be used to allow companies to
ahead of time,
mentions and hashtags, manage
over various platforms and allow group communication via the ability to
Social Media Policy
A document outlining guidelines for use of Social Media in relation to a business/company.
Why have a Social Media policy?
To protect the business against
of what is acceptable use of Social Media in relation to the business for all employees.
To comply with
that will take place
if any of the above are breached.
Social Media policy's should cover components such as; Internet usage, appropriate posting inside and outside of work, online privacy, brand values, crisis management and code of conduct.
should be covered in the Social Media policy.
perspective of a brand
. It is affected by qualities such as trust, respect, values.
A business' reputation can be managed quickly and effectively via Social Media. Complaints and query can be responded to almost instantly and customers put in touch with the correct departments and people.
Social Media Success
Success can look very different
for every business and depends on the aims. objectives and goals of business. Examples include;
Increase in followers, higher website traffic via social media click throughs, regular updates or an increased brand awareness.
Success can be measured
in a number of ways using:
Social media management tools
can always be improved on whether this be by creating new content from scratch, creating 'landing pages' or by recycling old content.