Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Teaching - Rural and Remote
Transcript of Teaching - Rural and Remote
The Number One Complaint in Schools.
Our children are our most precious treasure!
Two little monkeys
Despite everything they do we all want the best for our kids
WAYS TO COMMUNICATE!
Parent Information Sessions
Parent Teacher Nights
Term Updates / Weekly Gossip
Happygrams / Positive Calls
How can we communicate
What about when it hits the fan!
You have to communicate the good and the bad.
Some things to consider.
Plan your conversation.
What are the problem behaviours?
How does this impact on teaching and learning?
Make the parent believe you think they are doing a good job.
Seek to find any changes to routine.
Remember your right to feel safe and be treated with respect.
Work together and support each other!