Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Multimedia Presentation Brian Eno
Transcript of Multimedia Presentation Brian Eno
- Brian Eno Brian Eno once fell in the path of a moving taxi and had a very close call. While convalescing he had a less threatening accident involving harp music, a rainstorm, a bad speaker, low volume, and his inability to move. The low harp music, inaudible at times and mixed with the sound of falling rain, became something different. Brian Eno continuously strives to bring the surprise and unique experience of removing music or its listener from context. Ambient Music Brian Eno's experience while captive to his injuries became the seed of his ambient music and a lifelong pursuit of texture, timbre, and what has been coined as the vertical color of sound. As he experimented with sound over the last 30 to 40 years he has also developed an insatiable appetite and desire to create a system of music which can deliver an unending song which never exactly repeats. Brian Eno speaks on Scape Collaboration with Brian Eno This is my best attempt at making a "scape" thus far: Thanks for looking! References: Brian Eno image: http://imgix.8tracks.com/mix_covers/000/744/835/86365.original.jpg?fm=jpg&q=65&sharp=15&vib=10&w=1024&h=1024&fit=max
Brian Eno On Apps And Albums:
Scape by Brian Eno and Peter Chilvers - Available for iPad:
All copyright material used For Educational Use Only