Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Etiquette
Sit up straight
Never lean across neighbor
Wait for others to finish before leaving the table. Restaurant Etiquette (if eating with others) Wait for others before being seated
Avoid using cell phones
Be considerate and Patient
NEVER call out or snap your fingers to call the server Why is Etiquette important??? Everybody should have good etiquette or learn about it because when you go out to different places, thats how people judge you. They look at how you act and how you talk. Proper Table Setting Things You Should Not Do