Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Speak by laurie anderson
Transcript of Speak by laurie anderson
Syracuse, New York
The main character is Melinda Sordino.
Melinda over coming her bad past and learning to speak for herself.
Melinda starts skipping class.
Melinda's grades start to drop.
Melinda bites her lips and nails as self harm.
Andy Evans attacks Melinda in the janitor's closet.
The theme of this book is to always speak up for yourself.
7th grade and up.
Girls and boys would enjoy this book.
Melinda warns Rachel not to date Andy.
Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson
Interview with Laurie Halse Anderson.