Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
John Quincy Adam's July 4th Speech
Transcript of John Quincy Adam's July 4th Speech
Independence of All
She Would Involve Herself
Beyond the Power of Extrication
By Once Enlisting Under
Other Banners than Her Own
She will Commend the General Cause by the
Countenance of her Voice
She Would Be No Longer
Ruler of Her Own Spirit
John Quincy Adams
July 4, 1821
Speech to the U.S. House of Representatives on Foreign Policy
Benefit of Mankind?
She Goes Not
In Search of
Monsters to Destroy
Only of Her Own
and Emerging Right
Don't Forget to
Turn Up the Volume!