Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
What is math?
Transcript of What is math?
What is math?
How did it begin and why?
Our Math History
Tell us how the world works!
FIBONOCCI AND THE
Does nature use math??
GREAT MATH TRICKS
Nine trick with your fingers 9(X)
How we evolved to describe
the world around us.
How do you use math?
How do your parents use math?
How does business use math?
How do teachers use math?
Think of a 3 digit number.
Arrange the number in descending order.
Reverse the number and subtract it with the result.
Remember it and reverse the answer mentally.
Add it with the result, you have got.
Where can we find math?
VIDEO MATH LESSON
Is technology a good thing?
Do you rule technology or
does technology rule you?
Information that we will need to do our math problem.
*Camera change: When a camera changes to a different angle .
*Total time of video.
Changes divided by total time
Fermi estimation is a systematic way to look at very large math problems and break them down into small manageable pieces. We are trying to get close but not the exact number.
How many pennies to the moon?