Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Freytag's Plot Diagram
Transcript of Freytag's Plot Diagram
- The story takes place in 1931 in Jigalong.
- The main character (protagonist) is Molly.
- The antagonist is Mr A. O. Neville.
- Molly lives with her cousins Daisy and Gracie and they are half-castes.
- The girls find the fence.
- After the girls find the fence, they meet new people.
-As the girls walk, they also try to survive in the desert.
Who are the characters in "Rabbit-Proof Fence"?
What is the setting of "Rabbit-Proof Fence"?
When does the story take place?
Plot: the structure or organization of events in a story.
- Molly, Gracie, and Daisy are taken from their families.
- The three girls arrive at Moore River Settlement.
- The girls escape from the settlement.
- Gracie leaves her cousins and starts walking in another direction.
- The color of the soil changes as Molly and Daisy come closer to Jigalong.
- Moodoo and the Australian police officer still keep following them.
- Daisy and Molly arrive at Jigalong.
- The girls and their families leave Jigalong and escape into the Western Desert never to be found by the Australian government again.