Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Affiliate Makreting
– a fixed commission for a particular action.
• Cost per Lead (CPL)
– a fixed commission for a lead (that is, a potential sale).
• Revenue share (also CPS or Cost per Sale) –
an agreed-on percentage of the purchase amount.
Action and Reward
Types of Affiliates
There are seldom contracts in place between affiliates and merchants.
Placing order by another method
Content and niche sites.
Coupon and promotions sites
There is still little to no industry regulation
Some merchants fear a loss of brand control
Sales force just became bigger
Low barrier to entry