Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Grace Warner
A full size basketball court is 94 feet long and 50 feet wide. A basketball weighs from 20 to 22 ounces and is 30 inches in circumference.
How basketball started
Basketball was invented in the United states in 1981. James Naismith invented basketball. Naismith was a physical- education instructor at the International YMCA training school. Luther H. Gulick head of the schools physical-education department asked Naismith to create a team sport to play inside during the winter. The first game took place between members of naismith's physical-education class in December 1891. His class was divided in two teams of nine players each and taught them how to play.
history of basketball
How was basketball started?
By: Grace Warner
He plublish 13 rules for the new game. he divided his class into two teams of nine players each.The object of the game was to throw the ball into the basket.