Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Having Hard Conversations
Transcript of Having Hard Conversations
By: Jennifer Abrams Amy, Anna, Cynthia, Meiling Questions to ask yourself BEFORE having hard conversations... School Savvy Etiquette You can do it! Why we hesitate having hard conversations... Want to please
Negative Impact Timing
Likelihood of Success
Consequences for failure Email
Conflict Why Won't People Change? The Who, Where, and When of having hard conversations.... Lack of knowledge
Lack of skills
Lack of purpose
Can't see the benefit
Don't feel the support
Worry of failure Location - keep it neutral
Body Language - voice, hands and eyes
Trigger Words/Phrasing What can we do? Use the "outcome map" for effective problem solving!
-international educational consultant
-English teacher for 9yrs
-trains coaches, teachers, and admin
-Jennifer@jenniferabrams.com Having HARD Conversations! Outcome Map Case Studies...