Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Antagonist vs. Protagonist
Transcript of Antagonist vs. Protagonist
The Conflict Continues...
What is a protagonist? Definition:
the leading character, hero, or heroine of a drama or other literary work.
What is an antagonist? Definition:
a person who is opposed to, struggles against, or competes with another; opponent. Now let's talk conflict Definition:
The essence of fiction. It creates plot. The conflicts we encounter can usually be identified as one of four kinds. (Man versus…Man, Nature, Society, or Self) Protagonist/Antagonist Gallery Walk
Together with your partner choose a story, novel, fairy tale, or folk tale that you both have read.
Identify on your poster the protagonist on one side.
Next, indentify the antagonist on the other.
Finally, breifly desrcibe the nature of the conflict between them.
"He that struggles with us strengthens our nerves, and sharpens our skill. Our antagonist is our helper." EDMUND BURKE