Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of KS4 options
Education, employment and training
Sixth Form - Year 12 and Year 13
Raising the participation age to 18
To help students make choices about what they learn
To increase motivation to study subjects they are interested in
To offer a range of accreditation to help support pathways at 16
Entry level awards (OCR, AQA)
English, Maths, ICT, Science, PE, Food Studies, Art/History
Life skills and understanding
skills and qualities