Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Angle Relationships
Two angles whose sum is 90 degrees are complementary.
Examples of Supplementary Angles
Two angles who share a common ray and vertex are adjacent.
Examples of Vertical Angles
Examples of Complementary Angles
Two angles whose sum is 180 degrees are supplementary.
Two angles who are opposite each other when two lines intersect (cross).
Vertical Angles are ALWAYS congruent.