Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Jackie Robinson
By Emma McAllen
Jackie was the youngest born in a family of 5. His mother single-handily raised the 5 children after the father left about 6 months after Jackie was born.
Jackie's brother Mack Robinson was a silver medalist. This was just a few years after Jackie was born.
Being a child of a single-parent family Jackie learned to take care of himself and practically played his way through high school ancollege excelling in all sports including: baseball, basketball,football, and track.
Before Major League Baseball Jackie played minor league for the Kansas City Monarchs.
Jackie died on October 23, 1971 of a heart attack in his home in Stamford.
Jack Rosevelt Robinson "Jackie"
Jackie took part in he civil rights movement by making the major league baseball diverse. he was the First African American to play in the MLB. He played for the Dogders as #42. Now thanks to Jackie Robinson there are many men of all different races playing in the MLB.
Jackie was born on January 31,1919 to parents Mallie and Jerry Robinson.