Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Nike Advertisement: Ethos, Pathos, Logos
Transcript of Nike Advertisement: Ethos, Pathos, Logos
The advertisement is trying to persuade women because it is giving reasons to why women should play sports.
Reasons to Play Sports
less likely to get breast cancer
more likely to leave a man who beats you
less likely to get pregnant when you don't want to
Nike is the ethos in this advertisement because they have the swoosh sign and they are using a women to promote this.
The advertisement is trying to make women feel good, knowing that it can reduce a lot of sicknesses.
The advertisement is intended to women from the ages 15-35 years old.