Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
lean UX design: checklist for validating your app
Transcript of lean UX design: checklist for validating your app
checklist for validating your app
Michael Kai Petersen
what is the problem
existing solutions ?
where is the unique value
what's the user hypothesis ?
model as scenarios
how to prototype them ?
what is it they like ?
easy ? cheap ? paradigm shift ?
where is the unique value ?
state the user hypothesis
model wireframe scenarios
what's the prototype validating ?
select usage scenarios
do they reflect the app UVP ?
break down into tasks
ask users to complete tasks
don't add requested features
redefine the MVP needs
understand the problem
design the test first
turn stories into tasks
consult your team
make hard decisions
(in) validate the idea
from a sceenshot
what do you expect
this app can do ?