Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
'Cervical Spine: Risk Assessment & Rehabilitation Guidance for safe & effective clinical practice'
Transcript of 'Cervical Spine: Risk Assessment & Rehabilitation Guidance for safe & effective clinical practice'
Guidance for safe & effective clinical practice' ... Alan J Taylor
IFOMPT CAD risk assessment framework
What does it REALLY mean to clinicians?
Light at the end of the tunnel ..?
Neck rehabilitation ...?
Out with the old (VBI,)
in with the new ....
'Cervical arterial dysfunction'
A new way of thinking!
...and how to think about it!
Enhance your subjective and objective examination....
How to manage the danger zone....
Don't be fearful of necks ...
Use safe and effective rehabilitation!
Alan J Taylor MCSP MSc
University of Nottingham
Chartered Physiotherapist, Lecturer & Expert Witness
For more on cranial nerves ...
Haemodynamics ... ?
A fun way to learn.....