Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in the manual
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
DDMs in West Springfield:
Transcript of DDMs in West Springfield:
A Work in Progress
Purpose and Utility of Grade 7
Math Pre/Post Test
Administration, Scoring & Data Management
Focus on pilot--Put the data on the table and examine it without any impact on evaluations at this time.
Learn from other districts to make your assessment practices better.
Collect baseline data of students' skills and understandings
Use baseline information for instructional groupings
Measure improvement in skills and understanding at the end of the year
Assessment developed by WSMS teachers and math coach during summer 2013
Longstanding tradition of math pre/post tests at WSMS
Data analyzed by 7th grade math teachers during PLC meetings that occur twice each week
Alignment and Rigor