Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Play
.........share your thoughts Skill development: Discovering Arturo Herrera
Ellen Gallagher to make new discoveries in your own art work What? Why? How?
http://www.pbs.org/art21/films/play/videos great example of a creative approach: Businesses, governments and education professionals are all concerned with fostering creativity.
Many believe that it is THE skill of the 21st Century Enjoy, discover & Create! Cognitive (e.g. problem solving)
Motor (physical movement) Creating Being imaginative Experimenting Having fun Martin Klimas to produce original and exciting art work to improve your creative skills to push yourself beyond what you already do and know If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got