Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Revitalize coasting teachers
Transcript of Revitalize coasting teachers
Quality - High Standards - Continuous Improvement
Lead by example
Define / describe 'coasting'
Long in the tooth
Reluctant to develop
Set in their ways
lack of experience
lack of confidence
different personal goals
work - life balance
personal (health / relationship) issues
dissatisfaction with conditions
lack of support
lack of recognition
Impact on students
Impact on colleagues
If the 'coasting' teacher
with good student feedback, is there a problem?
Impact on school
What are we asking for?
To meet the standards and expectations.
Discuss performance against standards
Freedom to be creative
Opportunities for growth