Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Elling Woman
X-rays revealed she was a female who was 25
This was concluded by a forensic dentist
Elling woman found with unusual braided hair bun.
No braid = 90 cm
When found, had black leathery skin THANK
YOU What Did She Look Like? When was She alive?
When was she discovered? Bog bodies When? By Dana Ryan Born In 305 BCE
Lived until 25
Died in 280 BCE
found in Silkeborg Elling Woman Born
305 BCE Jesus Born*
6BCE Elling Woman Died
280BCE 2002 March (cc) image by jantik on Flickr *Yup, that means Elling woman was born and died before Jesus was Born!!! Silkeborg, Denmark
80 meters from Tollund man
Fun Fact!! MY SOURCES!
"Early Iron Age". Encyclopædia Britannica. Encyclopædia Britannica Online.
Encyclopædia Britannica Inc., 2012. Web. 07 May. 2012
“Google Images” and "Google Maps"
Web link "Elling Woman." The Tollund Man. N.p., 2004. Web. 13 May 2012.
Google Mpas Distance Calculator. Draft Logic, 15 Feb. 2012. Web. 14 May 2012.
organs and skin intact
Not much known
Why is this discovery important understanding of history? SILKEBORG