Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of job
Period 2 What they do. Typical Day Dangers!! take x-ray of your bones In the winter they have many chest
x-rays because of colds also have many broken bones because of skiing and sports Pay Beginning salary is $8.30 an hour Full time is $54,340 per year Part time is $20-25,000 a year Work Environment Might be in stressful situations
such as accidents and traumas
dealing with doctors
patient care Part time is $20-25,000 a year the weekend package How to Become One. Schooling
- Only need high school diploma
- 2 years of technical institute or hospital based
- You earn a associates degree in science when done with schooling •You need a high school diploma to enter field Possible exposure to radiation! Possibility of catching a disease from sick patients. You will need..... You are about to learn..... What it is like
to be an x-ray tech your organs and how your body works Any Questions?