Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Mrs. Sporty: Integrated Interactive Marketing Campaign
Transcript of Mrs. Sporty: Integrated Interactive Marketing Campaign
Goals & Objectives
Research & Analysis
Timeline & Budget
1. Define the client goals and objectives for the marketing campaign
2. Highlight the preliminary insights and challenges
3. Present an Integrated Interactive Marketing Campaign Strategy for international markets
4. Provide an implementation timeline and budget for the next 6 months
TIMELINE & BUDGET
What Do We Communicate To Them?
How Are We Going To Reach Our Potential Franchisees?
What Are We Going To Say To Our Potential Franchisees?
How Do Potential Franchisees Find Us?
The International Franchisee Hub
Aggregates the effectiveness of SEO
Makes promotions for other countries stronger
Easier to start campaigning for new country markets
An integrated marketing campaign not made of loose separate strategies, but a collective effective force
Spain and Poland are Beta Launches
Analysis of their campaigns will lead to optimization of the Latin and Eastern European markets
The Hub concept will allow future campaigns to have a strong foundation