Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
IPv6 Wireless Sensor Networks in a Smart Grid Environment
Transcript of IPv6 Wireless Sensor Networks in a Smart Grid Environment
Why IPv6 Sensors in a Smart Grid Environment
All IP communication
All IP Communication
Lightweight Spatial IP address Configuration for IPv6-based Wireless Sensor Networks in Smart Grid
Department of Engineering Science
National Taiwan University
All sensors use same routed protocol
Single sensor type can be used in multiple ways.
Utilizing next generation IP addressing