Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Ten Things I wish I had known before I flippped by classroom
Transcript of Ten Things I wish I had known before I flippped by classroom
Make a logistical plan
#8 Have a clear and defined plan for your extra classroom time
#6 It takes more time than you think
#4 Making your own videos is not easy
#2 Train students on how to learn in a flipped classroom and hold them accountable.
#9 Do small steps in your comfort zone
#7 Don't expect everyone to think it is a fabulous idea
#5 Get connected with other flipped teachers...don't do it alone.
Be as informed about other videos you are showing as if you had made them yourself.
#1 Ask for feedback
Be open to suggestions from your students. They know how they learn best.