Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Leadership Game
How to Play
Goal of the Game
First team to finish communicating the list of 10 words wins
One representative to draw first.
No verbal clues
No clues communicated with words written on the paper
No skipping ahead to different items
Send one person from your team to the facilitator.
That person gets a word that they must then run back to their group and draw a picture to represent that word without using verbal clues or any words.
other group members must guess what it is and once someone answers correctly that person runs to the facilitator to get the next word
One player to make sure all rules are followed
One player to guess
Any additional players become guessers.
Exercise non-verbal communication methods.
What Made it difficult?
What problems did you run into?
Did anyone in your team break the rules?
Did YOU follow the rules?
How well did your team work together to build off of each others guesses?