Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Chemical Reactions
4 Types of Chemical reactions
Condensation Reactions (Dehydration Synthesis)
The components of water are added to a molecule to break it into two seperate molecules.
The components of water are removed from two different molecules. This will form one new molecule and one molecule of water.
A reaction with oxygen where electrons are gained
A reaction with oxygen where electrons are lost
When an acid and a base react to produce a water and a salt
are used to describe when an oxidation and reduction reaction take place together
Polymers and Monomers
Monomers are stable, small compounds that can join together to form larger polymers or macromolecules
Some Polymers that are important in biological systems include;
Lipids and Fats