Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Wikis: what, when, why, & how?
Transcript of Wikis: what, when, why, & how?
collaborative editing of its content
and structure by its users http://oxforddictionaries.com "wiki" is the Hawaiian
word for "fast" "Wikis in Plain English" Rhea Escudero (NTL13) - Library wiki
http://www.mdmalibrary.wetpaint.com Examples http://www.wikipedia.org NTL12 Music Cohort
http://bit.ly/ntlmusic Middle School Science Wiki
http://bergmannscience.wikispaces.com/ Use a wiki to... Post & Organize Collaborate & Discuss Document, Track,
Record, Portfolio Brainstorm Uh-Oh.
(drawbacks, legal stuff, monitoring...) What project or task in your classroom could be enhanced by using a wiki? start simple choose a hosting website http://sites.google.com Google Sites Wikispaces http://www.wikispaces.com/site/for/teachers Wetpaint (ask Rhea) http://www.wetpaint.com follow along:
http://bit.ly/NTLwiki New something