Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Wikis: what, when, why, & how?
Transcript of Wikis: what, when, why, & how?
collaborative editing of its content
and structure by its users http://oxforddictionaries.com "wiki" is the Hawaiian
word for "fast" "Wikis in Plain English" Rhea Escudero (NTL13) - Library wiki
http://www.mdmalibrary.wetpaint.com Examples http://www.wikipedia.org NTL12 Music Cohort
http://bit.ly/ntlmusic Middle School Science Wiki
http://bergmannscience.wikispaces.com/ Use a wiki to... Post & Organize Collaborate & Discuss Document, Track,
Record, Portfolio Brainstorm Uh-Oh.
(drawbacks, legal stuff, monitoring...) What project or task in your classroom could be enhanced by using a wiki? start simple choose a hosting website http://sites.google.com Google Sites Wikispaces http://www.wikispaces.com/site/for/teachers Wetpaint (ask Rhea) http://www.wetpaint.com follow along:
http://bit.ly/NTLwiki New something