Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
PPS and libraries
Transcript of PPS and libraries
successful place look like? Where do we start? What's next? shift to content creation Maker spaces "What do you think we should do next?"
It's hard to design
a space that will not
What is remarkable
is how often
this has been accomplished.
--William Whyte Since 1975...
2500 community projects
50 states accessibility
comfort and image
uses and activities
remember, the community is the expert
expect some obstacles
start with the petunias James Kelly
look for partners
you are never finished
How are we adapting? foster play and exploration
facilitate informal learning opportunities
nurture peer-to-peer training
work with community partners -- Maxine Bleiweis, Director, Westport (CT) Public Library