Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Mary S. Young Park
Transcript of Mary S. Young Park
My Personal Experience
Where is Mary S. Young?
Mary S. Young is located in West Linn Oregon. The entrance that vehicles can enter is along highway 43. There are many places to dock on the Willamette river. There is also a entrance on Mark Lane. There is also a entrance on Mark Lane and Munger Rd.
Mary S. Young History
"The property was given to the state for park purposes by Thomas E. Young and his wife, Mary S. Young, in various increments between 1963 and 1970. It was named in honor of Mrs. Young in a dedication ceremony on August 7, 1973."
Interesting facts about Mary S. Young
Mary S. Young has multiple hiking and biking trails, beeches, islands, and boating docks along the Willamette.
Mary S. Young has always been a place were me and my friends can just hang out. I've swam at its beeches. Me and my families have boated down the river.
I've had a lot of amazing times there.
"marys.youngstaterecreationarea,"www.oregonstateparks.org,oregonparks and recreationdepartment.2014copyright,web,12/15/14
Thanks For Watching!!!