Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Chinstrap Penguin
most abundant Antartic penguin after
the Macaroni. The Chinstrap's diet includes:
krill,small fish and marine
crustaceans. Some intersting facts are:The Chinstrap penguins are not considered to be migratory, they do leave their colonies and move north of the pack in March to early May for the winter. the chinstrap penguin The Chinstrap penguin lay two eggs in
November or December and the chicks start to fly in late February and early March. Unlike other penguins species where the stronger chick is fed more, chinstrap parents treat both chicks equal. predator of the adult Chinstrap penguin is the Leopard seal, while the main predators of eggs and chicks are sheathbills and the Brown skua.
Map of Antarctica