Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Witches
Belief (traditions) Ex. 22:18 "Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live."
I Sam. 28 Saul & the medium beliefs distort perceptions
Torture (pressure) for confessions
Women as evil, sex with the Devil
Salem, Mass. 1692 witch trials -Unexplained hysteria
Tituba-Slave, whipped to confess
Confessed witches spared 3 die in prison, 20 executed
Mary Easty 1634-92 "I will not belie myself to live."
Presumption of Innocence