Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Great Wall of China
Transcript of Great Wall of China
The Great Wall
Tam- Thu - Chi
Time to build: 15th BC - 16th AD
Length: 8.185,8 km
Materials: stones and packed earth
Purpose: protect China from attacks
Special feature: marble platform, watchtowers
Thank you for your attention!
1. Tourism revenue is used to repair damaged section
2. Contribute to preserve tradition including the Great Wall
3. Provide jobs for unemployed workers
How does tourism positively impact on the Great wall of China?
1. The degradation of the Great Wall
2. Destroying the ancient and peaceful scene of the Great Wall
What is the negative effects of tourism on The Great Wall of China?
3. Threatening to the existence of the Great Wall
Graffiti and people's names
The overuse walking tracks
In October, 2010
Domestic and international visitors: 28.2 million
--> total revenue: US$ 2.888 billion