Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Tata Nano
• Cost savings, Legacy Costs
• Competitor prices Concerns "Environmental nightmare"
Low Price = Low Quality ?
Marketing plan Conclusion Place INDIA Positioning Low Price Segment & Targeting Families
(Middle class) Product Competitors India • Growing car market
• Tata Nano's focus in India Tata Motors: An Indian Multinational Corporate Company
Manufacturing & Assembly
India ,Malaysia, Kenya , Bangladesh, Spain, Ukraine, Russia and Senegal
Europe , Africa, Asia, Middle East and Australia Supply Chain & Distribution • Unique "Kit Car" model
• Outsourcing & Single Sourcing
• Subcontractors College Students Small Size Product: Tata Motors Launch Ad Current Ad VS Has Tata chosen the RIGHT marketing strategy? Does Tata Nano
represent an EVOLUTION or a
REVOLUTION in automobile marketing? Product: Tata Nano Tata Motors
Tata Nano Presence in India
Founded in 1945
Approximately 60,000 employees
New York Stock Exchange "The Cheapest Car in the World"
"The World's Smallest Car" What year
Tata Motors founded? Name two of
competitors. Approximately how much does
a Tata Nano cost?
(in US dollars) "The People's Car" Presentation Overview Product
Segment & Targeting
Conclusion MARKET PEOPLE WHO WANT TO TRAVEL TARGET MARKET PEOPLE WHO WANT A FOUR-WHEEL VEHICLE SEGMENT GEOGRAPHIC (CITY), DEMOGRAPHIC (INCOME), LIFESTYLE (FAMILY/PERSONAL) SEGMENT CITIES & RURAL AREAS, LOW/MIDDLE INCOME, FAMILIES & STUDENTS CUSTOMER LOW & MIDDLE INCOME FAMILIES WHO WANT TO UPGRADE TO FOUR-WHEELER FROM TWO-WHEELER. YOUTH WHO PREFER YOUNG, TRENDY, INNOVATIVE VEHICLES WITH GOOD SAFETY FEATURES AT A LOW COST. Segment and Targeting