Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Monday. September 12. 2016
Transcript of Monday. September 12. 2016
Today we'll write sentences using the roots and vocabulary words from last week's roots worksheet
Article of the Week
Let's use our strategies:
1. Pre-read the questions.
2. Annotate with purpose.
3. Use annotations to arrive at correct answers.
This week's article is about 9/11
As the year begins, it's nice to have something that represents you in the classroom. We will each be writing a poem about our NAME that will be displayed on the back bulletin board
What does your name mean to you?
Do Now: Topic
In the bubble in the upper right of your "do now" sheet, write this week's topic:
In the bubble in the lower left of your "do now" sheet, write something you already think, feel or believe about
1. Copy the quote and author in the Monday bubble. Be complete and accurate.
2. Respond to the quote in an original way. You may:paraphrase, summarize, extend, evaluate, connect, agree, disagree, challenge, question...
“Perhaps that is where our choice lies -- in determining how we will meet the inevitable end of things, and how we will greet each new beginning.”
― Elana K. Arnold, Burning