Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Elements of the plot of Iqbal
Transcript of Elements of the plot of Iqbal
Fatima is a girl who works at a carpet shop in pakistan to pay off her parents debt. she has been working for a long time and she never seems to make enough rupees to pay of the dept.
A new kid named Iqbal comes to the carpet shop. Hussain says that his past masters did not want him because he is Disrespectful. Iqbal keeps being annoying.
Hussain gets beyond mad when Iqbal cuts a very complicated run infront of forien buyers. Hussain throws him into the tomb because of this. After being released and put back Iqbal runs away for the second time he succsesfuly gets everyone freed.
Falling action and resolution
Iqbal runs to the bonded labor liberation front of pakistan and gets everone out. He wins an award and gives many speeches to help make people aware of the kids who are slaves.