Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Are dogs really man's best friend?
Transcript of Are dogs really man's best friend?
- Domesticated grey wolves 15,000 years ago.
- True wolves appear Europe 1 million years ago, USA 700,000 later.
- Domestication occur independently different areas of the world. The beginning..... But... - key role in humans lives
- Useful hunting, loyal, tracking ability.
-Watch dogs Why were they important? But today........
They are benefits to our health in many ways humans don't yet know about. -Companionship
-Raise levels serotonin & dopamine
- Lower blood pressure
-Boost immune system
-Reduce visits doctor
-Less likely suffer depression Some Health Benefits -Suggests dog able detect cancer; breath
-Babies and dog health, better those dog contact
-Senior citizens operation/homes
More health benefits... Today out of the 11 million dogs in the USA, none of the dogs look like those from 20,000 years ago.