Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Are dogs really man's best friend?
Transcript of Are dogs really man's best friend?
- Domesticated grey wolves 15,000 years ago.
- True wolves appear Europe 1 million years ago, USA 700,000 later.
- Domestication occur independently different areas of the world. The beginning..... But... - key role in humans lives
- Useful hunting, loyal, tracking ability.
-Watch dogs Why were they important? But today........
They are benefits to our health in many ways humans don't yet know about. -Companionship
-Raise levels serotonin & dopamine
- Lower blood pressure
-Boost immune system
-Reduce visits doctor
-Less likely suffer depression Some Health Benefits -Suggests dog able detect cancer; breath
-Babies and dog health, better those dog contact
-Senior citizens operation/homes
More health benefits... Today out of the 11 million dogs in the USA, none of the dogs look like those from 20,000 years ago.