Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of IR Conjugations.
Voy a correr
I am going to run.
Ella va a bailar
She is going to dance.
Vas a estudiar
You are going to study.
Vamos a cantar
We are going to sing.
Yo = Voy
Tú = Vas
Él/Ella/Ustede = Va
Nosotros = Vamos
Vosotros = Vais
Ellos/Ellas/Ustedes = Van
What is an INFINITIVE?
An INFINITIVE is a basic form of a verb.
When do you use IR+A+INFINITIVE?
You use an IR+A+INFINITIVE when you are talking about the future.
Example: I am going to study.