Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
11th hour part 3
Transcript of 11th hour part 3
In the poem "Baltimore," author Janaba Gakou uses _____ to get across the main idea that_____.
This is an example of ____ because...
This conveys the message ...
Take a copy of the poem from the front of the room
Read the poem and consider the message that the poet is trying to get across
Do not make any annotations.
Monday, May 11th
Read the poem
Read the poem again, annotating ANY/ALL literary elements or rhetorical appeals
Look at your annotations and mark any elements/appeals that were used multiple times
Compare them and determine the main idea they are trying to get across