Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
A Review of Social Media and Implications for the Sales Proc
Transcript of A Review of Social Media and Implications for the Sales Proc
Does social media contribute to the selling process?
What is social media?
What is the role of social media in the sales force?
Kaplan and Haenlein (2010)
several categories of social media applications each with unique functions
How can social media can expedite the close of a sale
Types of social media and their roles:
business-to-consumer (B2C) environments.
What are the different stages of the sales force?
Enrich or add value to earlier stages of the sale
Companies must listen to their customers !
Engagement and building the brand
Areas of research?